RRP utilizes quality materials combined with superior design and manufacturing techniques to produce an off-the-shelf sportsman seat that accommodates the drivers needs, at an affordable price. Includes velour upholstery with fitted padding built-in for optimum comfort. Upholstery snaps firmly into place.
Measure across your hips to determine the width of your seat.
1) Sit on a flat surface, preferably with your driving suit on and your legs 8 to 10 inches apart
2) Place a carpenter's square flat on the seating surface, and place it against your hip. Mark the square's location on the seating surface.
3) Move the square to the other side, and repeat step #2.
4) Measure between the marks, and you have your seating width.
5) Make sure the seat measurement fits between the roll bars in your car!
SPECIAL PRICING FOR IN STOCK SIZES ONLY!