Bandolero racing seat offered in 13", 15" and now 17" widths. Same high quality materials and manufacturing as used to make our sportsman seats.
Measure across your hips to determine the width of your seat.
1) Sit on a flat surface, preferably with your driving suit on and your legs 8 to 10 inches apart
2) Place a carpenter's square flat on the seating surface, and place it against your hip. Mark the square's location on the seating surface.
3) Move the square to the other side, and repeat step #2.
4) Measure between the marks, and you have your seating width.
5) Make sure the seat measurement fits between the roll bars in your car!