The Deluxe Sportsman Racing Seat is assembled and priced with the following accessories:
Sportsman Head Rest
Channeled Shoulder Rests
The Deluxe Seat can also be fitted to the driver for an additional cost. Please call for more information.
Measure across your hips to determine the width of your seat.
1) Sit on a flat surface, preferably with your driving suit on and your legs 8 to 10 inches apart
2) Place a carpenter's square flat on the seating surface, and place it against your hip. Mark the square's location on the seating surface.
3) Move the square to the other side, and repeat step #2.
4) Measure between the marks, and you have your seating width.
5) Make sure the seat measurement fits between the roll bars in your car!
Armpit Location - This will determine your rib protector location.
A) Sit on a hard flat surface with your back against a wall. Make sure your arms are outstretched like you are holding onto the steering wheel.
B) Place a carpenters square against the wall and raise it to fit snuggly under your armpit.
C) Place the appropriate mark on the wall and measure up from the seating surface. Reapeat the process for the other side, if measurements are different, make sure your shoulders are straight and measure again.
Base of neck - determines harness location - Note: specify type 'Y' or 'H' harness.
A) Sit on a hard flat surface with arms outstretched like you are holding onto the steering wheel.
B) Place a carpenters square against the wall and lower it to where your neck and shoulder meet.
C) Place the appropriate mark on the wall and measure up from the seating surface. Repeat the other side to make sure that the shoulders are horizontal.
Across Back - determines width of seat back. (Note: also give drivers height and weight)
A) Stand with back to wall and arms outstretched to the side
B) Place a carpenters square on the wall and slide it to meet the corner of your side and armpit and mark location on wall.
C) Repeat B for other side.
D) Measure between marks.